THERE IS NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
(1) Description of Sweepstakes/How to Enter: Streetsense (the Sponsor) is offering the "$2,500 Survey Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") and will award one (1) grand prize via a random selection of eligible entrants. The Sweepstakes begins October 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends December 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET, ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are four (4) ways to enter the Sweepstakes and you automatically receive one (1) entry by any of the following entry methods: (a) By completing a survey extended by e-mail. Streetsense conducts surveys on behalf of its clients; the invitation to participate in a given survey is extended selectively by e-mail to individuals who have requested information from Streetsense through its network of websites or from a client of Streetsense (b) By providing your e-mail address and completing a survey available at a site which is part of the Streetsense Network or at one of its client's websites. (c) By providing your e-mail address, your permission to communicate with you by e-mail in the future and requesting Survey information from one of the Streetsense Network websites. (d) By responding to an e-mail regarding this Sweepstakes, sent to you by a client of Streetsense, with your permission to communicate with you by e-mail in the future. There is a limit of one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes per person, per valid e-mail address regardless of entry method.
(2) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize – $2,500. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of valid entries received. (i.e., if there are 1,000,000 total entries received then the odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000).
(3) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Rode Island) and Canada, (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older and have been extended an e-mail invitation from Streetsense to participate in one of their on-line surveys. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Streetsense its clients, its affiliated companies, marketing, advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution or production of the survey or the Sweepstakes are not eligible.
(4) General: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all valid entries on or about January 15, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by the e-mail address associated with his/her survey within five (5) business days of the prize drawing. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release ("Affidavit") within five (5) days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond to the e-mail notification, or does not complete the Affidavit by the specified deadline, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The prize is not transferable and there are no prize substitutions. As required by Canadian law, any potential Canadian winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill question as a condition of being named a valid winner. If the prize winner is a Canadian, the prize will be awarded less the applicable US income tax (30%) which the Sponsor will remit to the US IRS in compliance with US tax laws. Sponsor will make up to ten (10) attempts to notify potential winners; however if the prize is not claimed after ten (10) attempts it will be determined unclaimed. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE WINNER'S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
By entering, participants (a) agree to comply with and be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this promotion or from the awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; (c) acknowledge that Sponsor, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (d) consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness, statements and voice for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems arising from any electronic, hardware or software program incompatibilities, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction, virus distribution or by a human error which may occur in the process of recording automatic entries via the survey web page. All entries are the property of the Sponsor. All data provided by entrants will be processed in the United States and in accordance with US privacy laws. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupt are void and will not be accepted. Any attempt by an entrant to interfere with the operations of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. If in Sponsor's sole and exclusive opinion, there are on-line entries, which have been generated by any type of non-human, automated or automated repetitive process, Sponsor has the option to invalidate such entries. If, in Sponsor's sole and exclusive opinion, there is any suspected or actual tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical or other difficulties outside of Sponsor's control compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes and in such event to select winners through a random drawing from among all valid entries received before such termination.
(5) Information about the winner: For the name of the confirmed winner, send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than January 15, 2018 to: Streetsense $2,500 Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 26597, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Residents of WA and VT can omit return postage.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE VIRGINIA STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
(6) Sponsor: Streetsense 1750 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20006.
(7) Sweepstakes Administrator: Extra Mile Marketing, 9443 E. Conquistadores Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85255-4344